Saturday, January 21, 2012

Review: How to Wear a Maxi Skirt 3


Fall/ Winter look



This is my third 'how to wear a maxi skirt' post, as you can tell it's one of my favourite things to post on my blog. This is the Fall/Winter look so there will be a Spring/Summer version coming soon.
My favourite colour for this season is burgundy. It's so pretty and kind of reminds me of royalty. 
There are many ways to wear this skirt but I think the best way for the winter season is to pair it with nude colours and grey.
 The nude jacket and accessories brighten the look, the grey in the knit and washed combat boots makes the look  perfect for the winter season and to tie the whole outfit together a nice burgundy satchel with silver detailing. 
So there you go, try out this look before the warm weather starts to sneak in! I know I will :)
x,
Sagalina

p.s. My first exam went well, now I have two more left; English and Math! 

8 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

oh that´s a lovely combination!

Anonymous said...

nice combination:)

Raquel said...

nice outfit! And burgundy is also my favorite color this season :)

Unknown said...

I love the skirt!!! Gorgeous!

dreaming en francais said...

Love this look, I want every single piece you picked out!! PS - I posted about the award today and linked back to you! Thank you again xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Sara said...

These is really a great advices, I love your take on maxy skirts. I love that red skirt, I’m really into feminine outfits so this is right up my alley. You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Anonymous said...

i love evreythign about this outfit x esp the skirt.ooh the jacket i would wear to death though!i just no it!x

Diary Of A Hijabi.. said...

Love this outfit! <3x

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...