Saturday, January 28, 2012

Look of the Day: Karlie Kloss


You guys all know Karlie Kloss, one of the most beautiful models from America. Her outfit is a bit different from what I would usually post on my blog because it's not very feminine, but I like the way she paired simple pieces like dark washed jeans and a black sweater with a rocker leather jacket and leather boots. Her hair and makeup look fantastic and a bit over the top (probably from a show she just did) but  it still works nicely!
Would any of you wear something like this?

I've been thinking of changing my banner for this blog to something more simple...but I'm really indecisive, so I need your help! Should I change it or keep it? 

x,
Sagalina

picture from: Stockholm Streetstyle

8 comments:

Rania Kelesidou said...

I usually don't dress like this but on her it definitely looks amazing!

Leslie Quiros said...

love the boots with that outfit... such a rocking style!
xo,
LMQ

Viostyle said...

soo fantastic outfit!

Raquel said...

Sometimes I dress like that :)
She looks great.

Adam said...

nice outfit

LINDA said...

Wow cute post! ♥
xoxo

Linda from www.moonon.com

Unknown said...

This was really a faboulus look! LOve it aswell!

Yeah she looks so gorgeous!

/L

Raquel said...

There's an award for you in my blog, the Liebster Blog Award :)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...