This is my first post of 2012 (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!) and I wanted to start of the year by telling you guys a little bit about my FAVOURITE blogger and my biggest fashion inspiration Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook .
Her story is so inspirational and her style is unique and amazing.
I love reading her blog - I actually can't miss one post - seriously, I'm currently catching up on posts from November! It may seem crazy to you, but Style Scrapbook is one of the main things that inspire this blog :)
I also wanted to share with you one of my favourite quotes from Andy's first post on Style Scrapbook in 2007,
"I think that having a passion for Fashion, means so much more than just loving shopping. Some people think that just because they love shopping, that means they love fashion, and Fashion is SO MUCH MORE!"
-Andy Torres
I couldn't agree more with this quote and I'm sure that you'll all agree that fashion is more than loving to shop.
x,
Sagalina
P.S. If you are not following Andy then you must go follow her now, honestly you wont regret it!!



11 comments:
She has an amazing style and I love her blog too. One of my inspirations when I started as well :)
Following you on GFC too btw :)
xoxo,
LMQ
Gna chk it out x
Lool buh its so cold here! 15 xxx
great blog!!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/
Aww jzk!post a pic of urs inshallah!ok?hehe.and lolis it? I like thier accent x
Thanks for your lovely inspiration, love her style! :D
Yeah sure we can absolutley follow eachother! Add me and I'll do the same..:)
/ Linda
thanks for your comment !
i follow you!!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/
Love her blog too.. that second look is one of my favorites. Lovely blog, we should follow each other! xo
http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com
Your so beautiful! Love the outfits dear!
Great post! Thanks for sharing.
toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Stop by and check out my new post!
xoxo, A
Now Im following you aswell..:)
/ Linda, Sweden!
shes amazing!! wish u a happy new year!!
Post a Comment