One of the most stylish trends that is making its way into the pre-fall and fall season is the statement necklace. The statement necklace just like any other bold item is meant to take the "spotlight". For this fall season it is best to pair it with simple, classy pieces like a blazer or even a good t-shirt. It's purpose (YES...the statement necklace has a purpose) is to make what could have been a regular outfit into one that will be remembered. Take these two looks above for example, without the statement necklace they would be pretty outfits but with it they become classy, bold and memorable. These statement necklaces along with the ones I have chosen above are what I think will make any simple outfit look très chic! They're all unique and can add beauty to any look.
x,
Sagalina
~Photos: both looks from stylesaint.com/, set made in Polyvore


7 comments:
I love these necklace. Need One right now !
Have you seen the Zara one ? It's really beautiful ...
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/fr/fr/zara-W2012/271008/885003/COLLIER%20CHA%C3%8ENE%20FIL%20ET%20PIERRES%20DE%20COULEUR%20AVEC%20STRASS
I just bought a statement necklace in Zara,it's huge!!! I have not used it yet but I have thought of doing it this weekend!
Your blog is amazing! Love your style! You have a new follower!
Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back on Bloglovin'
Big hugs!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
I totally agree! A statement necklace is a must have! Love the ones you have here!
Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca
I love statement jewellery i just haven't got any yet lol
loving the necklace!! great photos!
Have a sweet and brilliant day!!
Greeting from ヽ(^。^)ノ
(●^o^●) Visit my blog? http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
and let me know if you like to follow each other (just making friends) But if you don't like, it's still ok :D no problems at all (*^。^*)
http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
。。。。。。。。。。xoxo。。。。。。。。ヽ(´∀`彡)ノ。。
Awsome photos :D
~ follow each ~
http://nikonandfashion.blogspot.com
THAT NECKLACES! GIVE ME GIVE GIVE ME! ;< Love it ! : )
Post a Comment