Sunday, August 12, 2012

Review: Shiny Things



Every simple outfit needs the right accessories to give it a bit of a personality. What better way to make a what-could-have-been a boring outfit exciting, then with a slouchy clutch bag. These are my two favourite picks that I found recently. Both bags are accessorized with gold studs and the black bag has a tassel and a gold chain strap so it can be worn as a cross over bag. These bags, fortunately come in many different styles and are very trendy, so if studs and tassels aren't your thing you can find a great clutch that suites your personality easily. 
Is this something you would wear to accessorize a simple outfit?
Have a lovely Sunday!
x,
Sagalina

9 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

omg the clutches are amazing!

UnA said...

amazing!!!!!

<3 Una

Siena in Style said...

beautiful§
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Islamic Inspirations said...


Thanks for sharing.

The Lion's Claws! Come have a look I dare you :)

If you like follow and comment please.

Take Care

Unknown said...

you are so right! Accessories can make an outfit! But I LOVE that cream clutch!
so cute!
I like your blog and I will definitely be back to see some more posts from you =)
Have a great day!
~Morgan
p.s. feel free to join my beauty series starting Wednesday, August 15, it will include guest posts, lots of pictures, letters, and a giveaway at the end!!!

Safiya said...

Oh wow I love love love the black clutch! It would go with so many outfits!

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

Esther said...

I'm sorry for being late but it's the first time I'm using the internet in Italy! However, I'm your follower now ;)

ESTHIONTHERUN

Nici said...

I love those bags!

Elsa said...

Love the bags! Your blog is really good! Mind checking out my fashionblog?? :)

stylebyelsa.blogspot.com

xx

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...