Thursday, August 16, 2012

Inspiration: Time is Everything




I have always had an obsession with pocket watches. Maybe it has something to do with the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland or Hermione Granger's time turner, but I absolutely love the way pocket watches look. They have a vintage feel, come in many different sizes and simply look elegant. Rather than owning a modernized watch or replacing watches all together with a cellphone, pocket watches are a fun, classy and unique way to check the time. My dream is to own one from decades ago...I don't think I would ever take it off!
x,
Sagalina

P.S. I welcome all my new readers + thank all of you for reading my posts and commenting...It really means a lot, Thank You! :)


6 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely inspiration dear :)

Unknown said...

molto carina questa selezione fotografica,
e bello il tuo blog
che ho scoperto solo ora...
sono diventata follower
ti va di ricambiare?
ti aspetto sul mio blog
http://bijouxtresjolie.blogspot.it/

Giusy M. said...

Great selection!

NEW POST
www.cheapandglamour.com

Safiya said...

I love pocket watches too! My sister bought me one a while ago but the chain broke and I haven't found a suitable replacement but I still love it! The first one is my fave :)

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

Lara said...

Cute necklaces! :)
x

Unknown said...

awesome!!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...