Sunday, August 5, 2012

Look of the Day: Front & Center

Today's look of the day is mainly focused on this beautiful pleated nude maxi skirt. The contrast of the black blazer and nude skirt is refreshing and a great reflection of this upcoming season's trend in colour. I also love how the accessories like the multi-coloured clutch and gold ring tie the whole outfit together!
What do you think about this outfit? 
x,
Sagalina

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, thanks for the lovely inspiration!

Unknown said...

Now following via gfc, hope you follow back..

Unknown said...

First time I saw your blog! Amazing <3 love the pictures:)!

XOXO

If you like, take a look at my blog:) Looking forward for your comment:)


www.fussylife.com

Esther said...

Hey, I like your blog too. And that's the reason why we can follow each other :) I'm not doing this only for followers. I'm waiting for you to follow me :)

Love,
ESTHIONTHERUN

Unknown said...

LOVE THE SKIRT!!!
XX




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

hello again, thank you for visiting our blog and yes we can follow each other, added you first!!!
xoxo



http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Safiya said...

Thank you for visiting my blog honey! I really love your posts. Lusting after a nude maxi skirt now, haha. I would love to follow each other as I think you have a great blog!

http://safiya-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...