Ashley Olsen looks mesmerizing and elegant in this beautiful vintage dress. The bold orange colour livens it up and the gold embellishment makes the dress look classy. Even then, what I love most about the dress is the cut. The high neckline and three quarter sleeves give the dress a modest touch which is a plus in my book!
This vintage dress is really timeless and there isn't a better person suited to wear it then Ashley Olsen.
x,
Sagalina
P.S. I had an amazing time yesterday celebrating Eid with my family and friends! :) But as much as yesterday was I'm excited for all the things we have planned for today!!

4 comments:
this dress is ...amazing! Olsens always inspire me so much...
xxx Ros.e.
That dress is just stunning and the color is amazing. Not to mention the details are perfect. It looks great on her.
www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com
I love her style!
Lovely post!
If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your comment!
Sure, lets follow each other!
Follow me and I will follow you back!
Post a Comment