Saturday, August 25, 2012

Review: "It's a Necessity"



You know how every fashion loving girl has an inexplainable obsession with shoes, bags, hats or something of another. We all tell ourselves that "it's a necessity" and "an investment" but really we don't need 10+ pairs of whatever were obsessed with. I have to admit I have an obsession with bags...don't worry I don't own a lot, but I do love bags more than any other accessory. This beautiful satchel from 3.1 Phillip Lim is my current obsession. I first fell in love with it while casually browsing through one of my favourite blogs Style Scrapbook. The gold zipper detailing makes it unique and the structure of the bag screams elegance. I love how classy it looks and how it can be paired with almost anything. For a similar looking bag check out this Celine satchel Here
x,
Sagalina

~ Photo's: 3.1 Phillip Lim satchel, syle.com/ Style Scrapbook Collage, stylescrapbook.com/ Celine satchel, sincerelyjules.com/

1 comment:

The Scent of Glamour said...

Following you back!
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...