As promised here is my latest illustration inspired by a photo I found on Pinterest awhile ago*. What immediately captured my attention was the rich colour combination of the deep pink skirt, yellow t-shirt and brown bag. I also really love how the model is emphasizing the maxi skirt with her relaxed pose, and how each clothing item compliments each other .
Like I said before, I haven't drawn in awhile because of how busy everything is for me lately. So it was really refreshing to draw this illustration for you guys, especially since I love the styling so much!
Thanks again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :)
Happy Friday!
x,
Sagalina
* Check out the photo that inspired this illustration HERE!

7 comments:
you really are talented!
This is really good hun! Keep it up!
-Shevon
www.trashingfashion.com
Wow. This is great! YOU are great!
xx
I follow you now, and thank you for your sweet comment! Hope to see some new sketches soon :D!
This is amazimng!!!LOve it!
http://so-st-yle.com
Wow this drawing is so amazing, love it ! have a nice weekend x
colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com
great blog!!:)
Post a Comment