Saturday, November 10, 2012

Review: ClothingLoves






Recently, I partnered up with ClothingLoves. This is 'A Bold Statement's' first collaboration with a company and I couldn't be more excited for this partnership! 

ClothingLoves is a chic online clothing store and is one of the top suppliers of wedding and special occasion dresses, women's clothing and men's clothing. They also supply jewellery and other accessories that you would all love. What makes ClothingLoves unique from competitors is their very low prices and high quality products. They have amazing reviews from costumers who are all very satisfied with the quality of their new items. And to top it all off, ClothingLoves has amazing services and deliver their products to many countries around the world, at a surprisingly short period of time!

These are just a few of the many outerwear/sweaters I fell in love with! Their all so chic, versatile and perfect for the fall/winter season. The most amazing part is that all of these jackets and sweaters cost between the prices of $13.77 and $25.59!!

So if you have been searching far and wide for that great, new online clothing store I recommend that you check out ClothingLoves!
x,
Sagalina

~Photos: All from ClothingLoves.net
~ You can also find 'A Bold Statement' on  Pinterest, Polyvore and Bloglovin'

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, follow you back!

Marianne said...

Love your blog! I'm a new reader.

xx Marianne
pictureme-m.blogspot.com

CafféFashion said...

lovey pics :))

Brigita R.
http://indie-somnium.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

Great post once again :) I like those oversized cardigans and the coat in the very first picture! I actually need some oversized cardigans and a new coat... ;)
Have a great sunday!
xx

Unknown said...

I love these tops! I know follow you back!!! xoxo

http://so-st-yle.com

Giusy M. said...

Great selection and shop!

NEW IN!
http://www.cheapandglamour.com/2012/11/new-in-roma-gioielli-la-creativita-e-la.html

Anna Grostina said...

Lovely blog and clothes, perfect! Would you like to follow each other? :) xx

colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

Elsa said...

Hi!!! Great post and lovely blog.

Now im a new follower, would you like to follow each other.

I invite you for my blog

http://como-una-muneca.blogspot.com.es

! * ♔ ♥... !*~ ღ tokkii autumn 토 끼 가 을 ღ ~*!:♡ ♔ * said...

Hello !! I am your newest follower /

Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
MarcBelle Chanelene

malikaa said...

lovely blog ;) do you want to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook ? let me know

Elly said...

Nice inspiration !

Would you like to follow each other ? (:
Follow me and I follow back for sure !

Zaira said...


Yes of course, follow me and I follow you back pretty:)xoxo

Nerissa Sayson said...

Wow! I love clothing loves. I love your blog so much. So cute. Congratulations on this collaboration. Sounds like you are so excited with this. I am your newest follower dear.
Please follow back.

www.fashionerza.com

Anna said...

Nice pictures.....Check my blog! ;)
Follow each other on Facebook, Twitter, GFC and Bloglovin?
Kisses
www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...