I absolutely love this outfit Gillian Zinser is wearing! It's the perfect mix between her laid-back signature look and the glamourous life of an actress, don't you think?
The distressed boyfriend jeans and slouchy white tee paired with with the cream fur vest and diamond earrings is pure genius if you ask me.
Gillian has always had great style as you can see HERE and of course on 90210. But, I have to say this has to be the greatest outfit I've seen her wear yet!
Are you a fan of this outfit?
x,
Sagalina
P.S. It snowed all yesterday evening & night where I live! The city is covered in white - but, I'm not sure if I'm ready for this weather since the last one felt like fall...
~Photo: pinterest.com/

13 comments:
Sometimes I also really like laid-back-glamour. Always depends on the days ;)
xx
so I'm following you!:)
I really love that look. Perfect style. Would you like to folllow each othe rvia bloglovin? Have a nice day.
http://www.fashiondenis.com/
love the fur! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! i Hope...kisses
truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com
I love her so much! Her style is so chic and laid back. This particular look is gorgeous! It's snowing a bit here too, but the snow isn't covered yet </3 hopefully it will be soon! Can't wait for a blanket of white:)
I am following you now via bloglovin. I am num. 26. Have a great day.
http://www.fashiondenis.com/
Great blog, I'm a new follower, follow me back??
New post: http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/2012/11/sequin-dress.html
Beautiful blog! :)
http://madeoftears-madeoftears.blogspot.com/
Love it, she looks stunning!
I agree, it's perfect!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog
yes, she is so pretty and has lovely style ^^
Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com
I invite you to join my giveaway : Grand Prize Taylor Made Dress under $250 for you! :)
Thanks!
Amazing look, i'm following you now :)
http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/
Very nice style. I'm following on GFC!
Follow me on FB fan page ?
www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment