Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration: Light Snow Fall







It started snowing very lightly for the first time today. So I thought I would do an inspiration post dedicated to the approaching cold winter season:
  1. Loafers - I love how loafers now come in beautiful colours, prints and textures. The bold red, leopard print and gold studded ones you see here are chic picks for the winter season, before the snow starts to pile up ofcourse. 
  2. Ed Sheeran's A Team - This quote from the lyrics describe those cold winter holiday nights perfectly!
  3. Knit Sweaters and Sparkles - Cream coloured knits and bold accessories like the electric blue bag and sparkly jewellery are must haves for the winter season*.
  4. Snow in London - London must look magical during the winter time! The contrast between the red telephone booth and white fluffy snow to me, is very beautiful and inspirational**. 
  5. More Knits & layers - Layering and staying warm is key for those cold winter days and nights. Layering with chunky scarves and oversized sweaters is a great and simple way to stay warm and look great while doing it.
So there you go, five inspirational photos to get you ready for the winter season! Did is start snowing where you live yet?
x,
Sagalina

* Tip: wear a collared shirt or a statement necklace with your sweater to make your look more trendy, classy and fun!
**I have a crazy obsession with England and more specifically London...It would be dream to go there, especially during the winter holidays; when the city looks like this... cozy and magical :) 


~Photos: 1. pinterest.com/ the rest are from weheartit.com/
~ You can also find 'A Bold Statement' on  Pinterest, Polyvore and Bloglovin'

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!!!

Anna said...

Great pictures, I like golden shoes from the first one, bracelets from second and of course this scarf from the last picture!

Greetings from Ireland,

Anna

http://lecaffelatte.blogspot.ie/

Larissa said...

Another great post! Lovely pictures, as always :) always enjoy visiting your blog!!!
xx

viewrama said...

thanks for the follow I'm following you back now ;)

www.viewrama.com

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

this is a very nice selection of photos! love them all! i just started following you and i would love if you followed back :-)

Unknown said...

Really inspiring!!!! Love it!!!

http://so-st-yle.com

Sarah Lewis said...

Lovely blog !


xx
Enter the SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog

Joanna said...

Great photos!<3
Btw would you like follow each other?
Just let me know:)

Kisses:*

http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

MILEX said...

I like

Alessia Morello said...

Love this pics!! Kiss

Check if u like my blog! Kiss kiss

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...