Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: BOW TIE MADNESS!





Channel your inner Chuck Bass everybody, because as promised today's post is all about bow ties! 

In todays time, the bow tie is a way of making a statement, it is the chic factor to your simple outfit and belongs to the stylish yet sophisticated individual. They come in many prints, patterns, colours, shapes and sizes as shown above and are seen now more on women then ever before.

I personally LOVE bow ties, especially when they are worn traditionally around the collar. They give what could have been a boring outfit a personality. In a way bow ties are like the statement necklaces I talked about a while ago (HERE), they are "meant to take the spotlight."
x,
Sagalina 

P.S. I welcome all 'A Bold Statement' readers! I hope you enjoy this post and the ones to come :)

~Photos: 1. fashionfinder.asos.com/ 2. & 3. weheartit.com/

~ You can also find 'A Bold Statement' on  Pinterest, Polyvore and Bloglovin'

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Its such a great post!!!! Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow you back! xoxo
http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

Larissa said...

Your neew header is great!
And this post too! I love the lace ones so much!
xx

Clara Turbay said...

Beautiful examples of ingenuity and creativity.

Cashmeremafia said...

beautiful photos ;)
kisses
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Elisa Zanetti said...

It's a very cute accessory!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Anonymous said...

Love those bows in the last pic!

Following you via GFC and Bloglovin :)

www.stills.rs

Unknown said...

Love these!!! I should definitely make a look! Thanx for the inspiration!!would you like to follow each othert in paltforms we have in common(facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest)? Let me know, I will immediately follow back!

http://so-st-yle.com

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...