Saturday, November 17, 2012

Update: My Birthday + Illustration!


It was my 18th Birthday on Thursday and I'm so thankful for everything I've been blessed with throughout the years, Alhamdulillah (Thank you Allah [God]). I had an amazing time with friends and family despite the fact that I had a huge assignment due the next day... that's mostly why I haven't posted in a couple days and replied back to your comments right away. 

On another note, some of you new readers may not know that this is both a fashion and art inspiration blog since I haven't had time to draw an illustration in a while. But I will be posting an Art of the Day very soon! So you can look forward to that :)

THANK YOU to all 'A Bold Statement' readers (New & old), you guys are what keeps this blog going and your comments are really appreciated!
x,
Sagalina


~Photo: weheartit.com/


15 comments:

Tesa said...

nice blog dear :) and hb!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Happy belated birthday!!! hip hip hip horay!!!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

18?? Amazing!!! They were the best years of my life!!! So happy b day!

http://so-st-yle.com

Larissa said...

Happy birthday dear! Have a great day!
Love!

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

Happy belated birthday then sweetheart! Would you maybe like to follow each other? Would be great!
Hugs from Vienna!
Eve

Sarah Lewis said...

Thank you so much for you very sweet comment ! I followed you !

xx

ThriftThick said...

Lovely image and happy belated birthday!!

thriftthick.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day was special. Also, I LOVE your photo.

Erin

thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

Anna Grostina said...

Nice blog and happy late birthday dear:) x
colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

malikaa said...

happy birthday sweety, i followed you ;)

Unknown said...

Yes! I would love for us to follow each other. In fact, I'm your newest follower on bloglovin and GFC.

Erin

thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

Anna Grostina said...

I would love to follow each other ! :)
coloruful-inspiration.blogspot.com

Sarah Lewis said...

Yes dear, I did follow you on GFC, I am the 179th follower !

xoxo

Enter the SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

Hey dear!!! I am following now!!! <3

Larissa said...

THANKS for your help in deciding what to wear for the fair! I went for the dark blue dress today... don't know yet about tomorrow :)
Have a great evening!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...