Sunday, February 12, 2012

Art of the Day: A Walk to Remember


This drawing is inspired by a photo from one of my favourite street style blogs, Jak & Jil blog
I love the simplicity of the sleeveless jacket and the whole look just says casual yet stylish! 
Although I'm still guilty of not watching the movie "A Walk to Remember" I feel like the title fits perfectly with this illustration. 

Today I'm in the mood of just staying in, finishing my homework and watching the Grammys.
Have a lovely Sunday everyone! :)
x,
Sagalina

P.S. A Bold Statement is really close to having 100 readers! 
Thank you all for following and commenting, I really Appreciate it :)

8 comments:

Raquel said...

love trench coats!
have a good monday :)

Styleofblonde said...

the drawing is amazing.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!

XX

/ Linda from Sweden

Hijabi Inspired said...

Love the drAWING!

ST said...

Love the drawing, the coat is pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love it! the colors are so nice :)

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this photos and i like your blog, i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hey! thanks for your comment! I'm already following you! ^^

xx Ingrid

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...