Thursday, February 2, 2012

Look of the Day: Stay Warm...


This is a photo that I adore and found from weheartit.com
I love the sweater but what really catches my eye is the well tailored bag and the watch.
This outfit is a great example of what a laid back yet stylish outfit should look like...and I think it's so chic because of all the accessories.

I'm done all my exams, and I think my math exam went well! Now I'm on a week long break before the next semester starts :) 
I want to thank everyone who wished me luck, you guys are awesome!
x,
Sagalina




12 comments:

Donna ly said...

Great outfit/photo.. I love weheartit.com <3

With love x ,

donna-ly.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

it´s a great inspiration, loved the sweater :)

dreaming en francais said...

Love this photo, the sweater, scarf, and bag are perfect xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Elin Kling said...

Very nice! <3

Anonymous said...

i lvoe weheartit.and lovely outfit.ahh i wish i lived in central london.one day inshallah :i was wondering i f we can exchnage blogs on our bloglists?only if u liked my blog though :)

Sabrina M said...

ilove this pic. btw goodluck fotr the result.

follow me if you love and i'll back
http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Im sure you could :) and even i had to adjust some parts to my face shape xD

Unknown said...

lovely pic!Good luck for the exam!
xoxo
Faby

Unknown said...

Great inspiration <3 Thanks for the follow. Following you back on here and bloglovin' :)

xoxo

Emma said...

I love this look! She looks so cozy and I feel totally inspired to steal her look for college tomorrow! :)
Emma xx

Kristin said...

love it ! you run a great blog !
I follow you !!

XoxO

http://chocolatgourmandise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I really like your look ;)

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...