Sunday, February 5, 2012

Inspiration: You Can't Truly Forgive Someone If You Don't Forget

weheartit.com
I love how the sparkly bow bracelet, the rings and the nail polish work perfectly with the colours of the floral print dress!
This outfit is truly perfection!

I would like to thank the lovely Raquel  from the wonderful blog Nothing Really Ends for awarding me with a Liebster Blog Award! I really appreciate it ♥
x,
Sagalina 


5 comments:

Raquel said...

you're welcome, dear :)
it's a beautiful inspiration, now I want a bracelet like that!

Anonymous said...

i agree ;)and im sure you COULD pull it off

Plami said...

What a lovely bracelet!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW the bracelet is sooooo beautiful ... wanna have it so bad! : )

http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Unknown said...

I have a bow ring just like that! :D

XX

/L

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...