Sunday, February 19, 2012

LookBook: Burberry Prorsum Spring RTW






Burberry Prorsum's Spring 2012 RTW collection is far from the traditional Burberry style that we frequently see on the runways. Nonetheless, I am most impressed with the fact that you can still tell it's a Burberry collection. The designer, Christopher Bailey did an amazing job capturing beautiful colours, prints and unique shapes within each garment. What I love most is the classy meets hipster meets tribal feel of the collection. I have to say, no collection captured my eye like Burberry's collection did. It is definitely different from what the other designers are portraying on the runways for spring. Some may argue that this collection is a bit more fall than spring, but I believe wearing such vivid colours like peacock yellow , military green and ocean blue, is exactly what stylish woman  need to make a bold statement this spring! 
x,
Sagalina

* All pictures are from style.com

10 comments:

ST said...

Love it!! The coat is amazingggg!

Raquel said...

love everything,
beautiful colours and prints!
:)

Unknown said...

that parka is awesome!!

xx Ingrid

http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

Julie said...

While I still love their classic style more, I'm really loving the bold prints and shapes.

Unknown said...

Love the patterned skirts! So gorgeous!!! :D

XX

/L

Unknown said...

Amazing prints!

Leslie Quiros said...

I am in love with the prints... Never been more obsessed with Burberry Prossum!

Emma said...

I adore the geometric print tops! They are so beautiful! :)
Emma xx

Emma said...

Thanks for the lovely comment. I'd love to follow each other :)
Emma xx

ps. following you now

Life's a shoe said...

great collection!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...