What I love most about the Fall/Winter season is layering. It just looks so warm and chic and I think this girl does it pretty well! I also really love the pleated skirt. Although many girls don't wear maxi skirts during the cold seasons, I think it looks bold and makes her outfit look beautiful :)
Apparently were supposed to get 15 cm of snow tomorrow + freezing rain! I'm not a strong believer in the weather network...I like to wait and see what the weather is like on the day of, but I know that everyone will be layering their clothing tomorrow more than usual.
What's it like where you live?
x,
Sagalina

10 comments:
Thats really stylish!!!
Thanks I took the picture actually and I really like it aswell :D
And also thank you for the lovely comment about my outfit! Thats so sweet of you!
XX
/ Linda from sweden ( have a nice weekend)
She's so pretty<333333 Her outfit looks so hmm... great!
Following you:)
xoxo.
thanks my friend!and ahh love the skirt x
Love this! sooo stylish!!!
Hello, I became a reader of your blog, I hope that u'll do it too;)
Also i have a video blog (VLOG) and write posts about fashion, and so on. (my video blog is in russian)
I will be glad to see you in my MUSE galaxy)
with love, Polina
www.polinamuse.com
So pretty- I never think of wearing a maxi as part of my winter wardrobe but it can work so well!
I love that pic, her outfit is perfect. And I hate snow, haha poor you!
she looks great!
xoxo
Faby
I love layering! So chic! Her Chanel Reissue is to die for too!
Emma xx
ps. thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :)
Definitely great for winter! (:
Check out & follow my blog? (:
xoxo
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment