Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Inspiration: I Miss It...

WeHeartIt.com 
Here is a quick inspiration post...It doesn't have anything to do with fashion but this picture is really inspiring to me because I love to read. I haven't read much since school started because of all the work load and I really miss it! I believe reading makes people more intelligent, creative and aware of all the amazing things in the world. If your lucky enough to have some free time on your hands then I encourage you to pick up a book and start reading...you never know what new and interesting thing you can learn! :)
x,
Sagalina

4 comments:

ST said...

Same for me, haven't read books for years! I really have to buy some nice books. (:

dreaming en francais said...

I'm a total bookworm too, and have the same problem.. all my reading at the moment is for my classes! :( xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Styleofblonde said...

Oh yes I also would like to follow each other. So I start now and then it's your turn :)

Unknown said...

I like to read too!

xoxo
Faby

Vote me, you can win 300euros!

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...