Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look of the day: All Black Everything

From StockholmStreetStyle

This is something I definitely would wear despite the lack of colour. I usually add a touch of colour on an outfit like this through a bit of accessories but this works nicely too! 
I also love brown bags more than anything, and this messenger bag looks so chic and perfect!

I got the results for my exams and they all went well! Thanks again to anyone who wished me luck!
 I also just read that there's going to be some changes on Google Friend Connect...you can read more about it Here
Now I'm off to do some homework and watch the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy! 
Have a great day!
x,
Sagalina 

10 comments:

Leslie Quiros said...

GORGEOUS... love all black on someone that can pull it off easily@

Raquel said...

love the look, I like the all black. I usually add a little bit of colour too.
:)

Dilan Dilir said...

love this outfit ;:D

Lara Rose said...

So chic and fabulous! Love black!

Valentina said...

Love your blog..truly inspirational.

Can I follow you on Bloglovin or on here?

x

Valentina de Pertis

RACHEL said...

paseando por la red he encontrado tu blog y me encanta
¿nos seguimos las dos?
http://walkinginfashionbyrachel.blogspot.com/

Plami said...

This outfit is gorgoeus! I'd also add a pop of color but I agree it works nicely anyways :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Sara Bow said...

Beautiful Blog <33



X

Unknown said...

Love the all black outfit, so stylish!

Thank you for your lovely compliment!

X
/L

ST said...

Wow, she's perfect. The dress looks amazing.

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...