Monday, January 30, 2012

Art of the Day: Colour is Everything


I Finally finished painting this today, and I have to say it's one of my favourites so far!
My favourite part is all the colours and the leapord print sleeves :)
what do you like about it?!

I also just wrote my second exam, I think it went well! Now I only have a math exam left...hopefully it will go just as well :)
x,
Sagalina 

7 comments:

Raquel said...

it's true, those colors make the difference. nice work!
good luck with math ;)

Unknown said...

I love leopard print! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog..and yes..We can follow each other. Now…I’m a new follower and I hope that you will follow me too!

Kisses,
Miriam
Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

Viostyle said...

Fantastic!!! lovely leapord print!

Fanny Jimenez said...

So fabulous illustration art dear!!!

If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

Marica said...

wonderful blog!!! Now I'm a member of it!If you want visit my blog:
www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
and become member. THANKS A LOT!!!I'll follow you!
Kisses

Donna ly said...

Very beautiful & a wonderful blog! :)
I will follow you!

With love,

donna-ly.blogspot.com

Dallas Diva said...

What a pretty painting! I love the leopard cuffs on her jacket. Such a cute creative detail.
Would you like to follow each other so we can keep in touch?
http://dallasdivadiaries.com
Take care!
XO, Janie

Thank you for reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...